Our Insurance provider Kiwi Holiday Insurance Ltd. specialises in worldwide travel insurance for New Zealand residents travelling internationally or domestically. We also provide travel insurance for non-residents of New Zealand travelling to and within New Zealand.
This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz Global Assistance and is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Incorporated in Australia) trading as Allianz New Zealand. AGAR CONSULTANCY LIMITED arranges this insurance as agent of Allianz Global Assistance. You should consider the Policy Wording before making any decisions about your travel insurance policy. For further information on Allianz Australia Insurance Limited’s financial strength rating, please refer to the Financial Strength Rating and Overseas Policy Holder Preference Disclosure Notice
Even the most carefully planned travel experiences can go unexpectedly wrong. Regardless of how careful you are, it is important to prepare for the unforeseen and organise travel insurance as soon as you have confirmed your holiday booking. With TravelBucket Travel Insurance, help and assistance are just a phone call away.
We offer two policy choices. For the budget conscious we have the Essentials policy, which has restricted benefits and lower policy limits. The Comprehensive policy is our top of the range policy with higher limits and extended benefits for peace of mind while travelling.
Both policies offer the following standard policy features:
- Cover for medical and repatriation expenses
- Emergency assistance provided 24 hours/7 days a week by Allianz Global Assistance and their international assistance network
- Replacement cover for baggage items less than 2 years old
- Dependent children under 21 years are covered at no additional charge
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Some recreational sports are automatically covered including:
- Leisure skiing and snowboarding
- Scuba diving (with PADI or NAUI qualification)
- Hot air ballooning
- Parasailing and paragliding
- Bungee jumping
- White-water rafting in grade 4 or less rivers
Our Comprehensive policy also includes:
- Evacuation cover for civil unrest in the Pacific Islands
- Terrorism cover
- Automatic cover for some Pre-existing medical conditions
You can also ask us for the following extensions:
- Private hospital care where reciprocal health agreements are in place
- Nil and high excess options
- Increased cover for specified high-value items
- Cover for Pre-existing medical conditions
Your request will be subject to assessment, and if we agree to the extension, an additional premium may be payable.